What's new

Trading indicator that is the best

moejaf

Good day to all, is there any indicator out there that is the best of the best. can you please recommend one to me

I recommend the Moving Average which is used to identify trends and Relative Strength Index (RSI) which is used to measure the speed and magnitude of price movements.

Good day to all, is there any indicator out there that is the best of the best. can you please recommend one to me
I recommend the Moving Average which is used to identify trends and Relative Strength Index (RSI) which is used to measure the speed and magnitude of price movements.

No perfect indicator as each indicator has is own pros and cons in implementation, The moving average and RSI is good indicators, but it's not useful for other traders because they have their own options, in my view whatever indicator is used, risk management and proper money management still very important

I
No perfect indicator as each indicator has is own pros and cons in implementation, The moving average and RSI is good indicators, but it's not useful for other traders because they have their own options, in my view whatever indicator is used, risk management and proper money management still very important
totally agree with you on that one all indicators work , you need to understand the reasoning behind and and not use a trending indi for ranges lol

I don't think the indicators can correctly predict the direction of the market. They do not know about the news

One of my best experiences with a trading indicator has been with the moving average convergence divergence (MACD) indicator. Found it in my HFM platform right after installation of the terminal. It has proven to be versatile and effective in identifying trends and potential trend reversals in various market conditions. Its ability to provide clear signals for entry and exit points, along with its compatibility with different timeframes, has contributed significantly to my trading success.

I

totally agree with you on that one all indicators work , you need to understand the reasoning behind and and not use a trending indi for ranges lol
Understanding indicators is indeed important for gauging market possibility, typically there are indicators considered as leading and lagging indicators, both have their own advantages and disadvantages

Indeed, to describe the best indicator depends on user experience, perhaps those who are looking for the best indicator will try various kinds of indicators. However, many people just try without carrying out long-term experiments. When one indicator is deemed to have failed, then try another, and so on until they get bored because nothing is the best.
I think the best indicator is the price itself or the candlestick itself. Understanding the concept of demand and supply, basic support and resistance, if you do it with discipline it will be the best mainstay weapon when combined with money and risk management

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.