What's new

Which one is the Best Trading Indicator ?

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Hi all...me new here....and also in the world of forex
what i believe is that we ppl all from different countries trading in specific currency, commodity, index etc to whome which we hv not concerns...and already there are giants in the market with huge fund who easily shake forex in their own favour....and many many more factors....so in such a situation, indicators best reads the markets and prints results....
i use rsi, p.sar, bollingers

Exponential moving average are good indicators when market is trending. Also fractal are good if not because they sometimes repaints.

So, Strategy with all these indicators is what we need to make the best out of them

Use the 48 SMA for trend and CCI zero crossing it will help you to get more winning trades, you can add ATR for trend strength.

Any indicator can work if you adapt it to your trading style. I wouldn't recommend just using one indicator alone. It's best to have more than one for confirmation.

Indicators are things or events that tell you to go long or short in the forex market. fundamental and technical analysis have been tipped to be the reason behind every action any trader takes.I like to trade with Moving average and Candle Stick.
bolinger band rsi resist and supply macd montenum

i'm my mind there isn't a holy grail indicator. I'm using ADX for analyze trend and FIbonacci to find entry points

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.