What's new

Which one is the Best Trading Indicator ?

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes
and the tool i mentioned seems accurate to me. If anyone is interested, let me know (private message too) and i can share it for you.

There iis lots of indicator can be found. Most of it are good indicator. But sometime we cannot predict the future of the market. It change without notice sometime. But, i recommend only use the indicator suit only for self. I got lots of indicator download but not all is use on chart. Only depend which indicator is easier for you to use.

Indicators are things or events that tell you to go long or short in the forex market. fundamental and technical analysis have been tipped to be the reason behind every action any trader takes.I like to trade with Moving average and Candle Stick.
it all depends on which strategy you understand better to use an indicator or system that relates to it

Everyone then sees things differently because according to his own experience he says his own.

The best tool is the action of Price and volume reading to have an idea where the market is moving towards.

FYI, keep in watch CMC option buyer and seller. Big bro always control their own company products risk and then buying or selling huge EUR and USD they need.

no indicator can give 100% accuracy, because no one can predict the future. But can give more than 90% accuracy analyzing the market trends and history

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.