What's new

Best trading apps for beginners

thokozanigab

What are the best ways for new traders to begin, what app or company should we be on. I've missed out on GameSpot, AMC, and BBBY. but sure wouldn't mind riding the wave on the next one.

What are the best ways for new traders to begin, what app or company should we be on. I've missed out on GameSpot, AMC, and BBBY. but sure wouldn't mind riding the wave on the next one.
Individuals who benefited from the mentioned market surges can be better described as speculators rather than traders. The issue at hand is that, even though some achieved significant profits by riding the wave successfully, the ratio of winners to participants is exceedingly low, as is typical in stock market pumps. In other words, the substantial gains were accompanied by a very slim likelihood of success.

I recommend shifting our focus towards less volatile assets with solid fundamentals. This approach reduces the risk of significant losses to our accounts, thereby allowing us more time and opportunities to gain practical experience with real money.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.