What's new

Which is the best broker so far.

It’s always a good idea to invest small amounts with a new broker initially and see how they are on a micro account because testing a broker on a demo account will not always give you a clear picture. You will never know about their withdrawal process, won’t face any slippage or requotes etc. I only deposited $50 with coinexx and used their micro account for two weeks before depositing more money. It kind of helped me.

As the fundamental stage, ForexChief offers MetaTrader 4 - the most prevalent trading stage for forex trading. Independently, institutional customers who offer broker administrations should focus on the STP-door coordinated into MetaTrader 4 that can associate liquidity through a customary trading account on the MetaTrader 4 stage with least work input. The Company gives unique consideration to the technical strength of the trading servers and programming that is given to the customer to trading operations.

There is no best broker, there is only a successful/unsuccessful trading strategy. As long as the broker is providing good trading conditions, it is good.

For me a broker is best when it offers low spreads and there is not too much slippage. These are my only 2 requirements.

Been using Turnkeyforex for more than two years now. So far so good. I give foremost importance to fees and they haven’t disappointed me in that. Their withdrawal procedure is also simple and quick.

Vonway Fx offer me stop out for 100%?? It is too high isn't it?? the other broker offer me stop out below 20% or more. So if I get stop out below 100%, it is not good for me, and I think I can not open with bigger lot and maybe I can't choose higher leverage. So think twice before join this broker.

Imo, there is no one broker that can satisfy all the traders because every trader has different trading needs and style. It is important to look for the broker that comply with your trading needs.

if you are from Asia, i will recommend you to try OctaFX or exNess broker both are doing good.

I'm using ninja trader and I can only say I'm happy with them. The license cost me 1000 dollars but anyway..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.