What's new

Profitable EA i want this ea "HYBERPACK V.8.3"

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes
I want this EA too. But I can not believe the EA's results.
Are there using EA real account people?

I'm interested to your feedback regarding this ea. The results look just great on their presentation but, is the results real ? I really don't know. Strange that they show results in different brokers and kind of cut periods ( 3 months with one broker and 2 months with another,...etc) Very hard to know the truth.
Please, you feedback

I'm interested to your feedback regarding this ea. The results look just great on their presentation but, is the results real ? I really don't know. Strange that they show results in different brokers and kind of cut periods ( 3 months with one broker and 2 months with another,...etc) Very hard to know the truth.
Please, you feedback
thanks asticot for ur info

I got more information about that Hyberpack ...true ones and you should be carefull guys.
the sellers maybe a broker itself or working with a broker as when you are in the page of the guys selling the ea Hyberpack, he says that his favorite pbroker is FortFS and it turned that FortFS is the worst broker ever. Furthermore, I found some friend online who has tried the ea and the results is not what they pretend to be. so, please, careful.
I almost bought it looking at their stats sometime the show more that 1k % profits. I almost clicked on buy, but, fortunately for me and unfortunately for those who are falling in the trape.
Always be careful in this market .... very dangerous !

I got more information about that Hyberpack ...true ones and you should be carefull guys.
the sellers maybe a broker itself or working with a broker as when you are in the page of the guys selling the ea Hyberpack, he says that his favorite pbroker is FortFS and it turned that FortFS is the worst broker ever. Furthermore, I found some friend online who has tried the ea and the results is not what they pretend to be. so, please, careful.
I almost bought it looking at their stats sometime the show more that 1k % profits. I almost clicked on buy, but, fortunately for me and unfortunately for those who are falling in the trape.

Thanks for the Heads up man. Really appreciate it.

I agree with Asticot. I examined Hyberack's fake logs in myfxbook. If they earn well as they say, why are they hiding the history of this robot?

these companies make money by deceiving people:

signal2forex Hyberpack
LeapFX Arbitron
Tradewar TradeReco

misleading advertising
no results
its a fraud, scam

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)