What's new

Scam Alert I wish to replicate a good post I found in other site

Ruben JR

Hello Guys.. I was normally cheking the site forexpeacearmy for reviews.. but now im concern... because I found a replied from Instaforex broker.. What do you think?
They said things like...
BEWARE OF FRAUD: FACTS ABOUT FOREXPEACEARMY
Web resource ForexPeaceArmy located at forexpeacearmy.com is an anonymous fraudulent project that earns money by blackmailing brokerage and dealing firms. Legitimacy of this organization is questionable: representatives of the project have never provided any real contact, except an email address, or any real location data.

The founder of ForexPeaceArmy is known in the web under the names of Dmitri Chavkerov, Felix Homogratus, Forex Bastard. He has the reputation of a fraudster with the aim to make easy money from the following machinations: blackmail of Forex companies, and sale of false trading signals.

Check if for yourself..
https://www.instaforex.com/forexpeacearmy.php

Hello Guys.. I was normally cheking the site forexpeacearmy for reviews.. but now im concern... because I found a replied from Instaforex broker.. What do you think?
They said things like...
Web resource ForexPeaceArmy located at forexpeacearmy.com is an anonymous fraudulent project that earns money by blackmailing brokerage and dealing firms. Legitimacy of this organization is questionable: representatives of the project have never provided any real contact, except an email address, or any real location data.

The founder of ForexPeaceArmy is known in the web under the names of Dmitri Chavkerov, Felix Homogratus, Forex Bastard. He has the reputation of a fraudster with the aim to make easy money from the following machinations: blackmail of Forex companies, and sale of false trading signals.

Check if for yourself..
you might save people money

They said things like...

Check if for yourself..
Forex Scum!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.