What's new

Hello i am new to this site, But i like to do Good Deeds. Lets turn This post in to a ROBOT EXCHANGE I WILL POST A NEW ROBOT EVERY WEEK!

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes
Thanks for your post!
The only one I have tried of these EAs is Black Diamond and I did not get benefits, has anyone tried one that is consistent?

SORRY I CANT ANSWER ALL OF YOUR QUSTIONS. IM BUSY TRADING WHEN EVER IM ON HERE.. BUT THANKS FOR THE THANK YOUS.

TRY OUT THIS EA.. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK.

Forex EA
June 11, 2020 7334 11

Money Pile EA – [Cost $5999] – For FREE

Money Pile EA is based on a multi-timeframe analysis formula and based on an algorithmic maths formula used to trade currencies. It is the same method used by forex professionals and large companies. The EA is designed on market rules, trends, and corrections. It can make profits in range and through big movements as well.
This EA developers believe that 95% of all traders lose their money in the Forex market, because of the lack of education, or not having access to a consistent Forex system or strategy.
  • Time Frame M30
  • Use On Any Pairs EUR/USD is Better
  • Spread max 3 pip
  • Minimum Deposit 1500USD or 15USD Cent Account
  • Auto Stop On News
  • Setting By Default & Changeable
  • Monthly Return 20% to 50% Depend On Your Risk
  • Any broker with Spread lower than 3 pip (we Recommend LQDfx broker)
Money Pile EA is one of the most popular, profitable, and successful EA. this EA has a lot of advantages like risk less, more profitable, and money-back 20/30% within per month. This system works best with the two most common pairs EUR/USD and GBP/USD.

I find this bot to be rather good, it is very slow to build profit but very efficient growing small accounts. It has a small martingale feature, but so far it has not blown my account. The bigger deposit you start with, the less you risk, but the growth level is the same. Because of the martingale principle you have to start with the lowest lot size.

Black Diamond EA – Unlimited Version (Update)
Black Diamond EA is one of the best EA out there which analyzes the market properly and takes automatic trade to help you grow your account. Many people use this EA for a long time and they are getting very good results. The price of the EA is more than a couple thousand dollars, but we are giving you the Ea for free here. If you like you can also check other EA like Professional EA or Golden Scalper EA.
If you search the black diamond EA on google, you see that there are lots of positive reviews of the EA and the indicator is really working. This EA automates the system and takes trade without human intervention. This Ea only works on the mt4 EA and you can make more profit on the low spread broker. We recommend icmarkets broker which provides low spread than any other broker.

You can easily group your account 15-20% per month using this EA. It will take almost 10+ trade in a day according to the proper market analysis by the robot. We recommend using VPS so that the EA will run all the time and take trades.
We recommend starting with the $500 minimum to test this Ea and your lot size should be 0.01. Before going to real you must have to backtest this ea on live demo. and keep in mind the money management for this EA. You will get the unlimited version of this EA.
You can download this EA from the download button below.
How to use:
Step 1: Register Zero Spread Broker:
100% Deposit Bonus Broker:
Step 2: Download the EA’s file
Step 3: Install the EA to your MT4 platform
Step 4: Run the EA to your demo account first
Step 5: After testing, if profits go to real account
Step 6: Make Profit
** Reliable forex VPS:

Recommended Settings:
Recommended balance minimum $500
Initial Lot: $0.01
Time frame: 1 minute
Hi can You delete Comment in this EA???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.