What's new

Hello i am new to this site, But i like to do Good Deeds. Lets turn This post in to a ROBOT EXCHANGE I WILL POST A NEW ROBOT EVERY WEEK!

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes
Hello, do you have EA that have hedging with martingale strategy and with equity stop loss? Im currently using an EA like this and its profitable with a proper settings/parameters management.

Hello, im sharing my profitable EAs that i bought. already tested it in real accounts with proper parameters. but need someone who can disable the activation systems to make it work on unlimited license.
Swing PRO EA - swing type trading strategy, needs someone to crack for it to work without activation code. Profitable on my real account for 1 month.
Elite Core Scalper - scalping, hedging, conservative martingale strategy. it needs web url activation system, needs someone to crack its code for it to work without activation system. profitabe on my real account for 2 months.

Attachments

• Swing PRO EA.ex4
    111.3 KB · Views: 20
  • ELITE CORE SCALPER.ex4
    33.9 KB · Views: 21
"HIS 'SNEAKY' (AND 100% LEGAL) TRADING SYSTEM THAT JUST GENERATED CRUSHING $2,565, $5,433, $8,320 TRADES.. COMPLETELY ON AUTOPILOT WITH ONLY 15 MINUTES OF WORK EVERYDAY"
EA Forex Terminator v2.03 Complete( Expert Advisor )(BONUS Mission Phoenix - Mastering The Forex Trading System )

If you're as crazy about making BIG money from the FOREX market as I think you are, you will want to check out Forex Terminator now....

Why? Because this brand- new forex trading system called Forex Terminator has been nothing short of phenomenal. My trading buddies whom I asked to test the system simply cannot contain themselves.

One told me that the system he currently uses to trade failed to identify a trade FOREX TERMINATOR spotted that handed him a whopping...

* $5435.22 IN 4 TRADING DAYS *

I just transferred $10,210 to my bank account that I amassed after 2 weeks of "testing" :).

Look, I'm nuts about it. And if you're lazy like me, you'll be excited to know that...

* It fits around your 9-5 schedule (if you have one)

* It's 100% automated, NO monitoring of the markets

* It takes only 15 minutes a day to win

* It involves NO thinking whatsoever and...

* Has been proven to generate over $10000 in less than two days

So go get in on the action. Because only a limited number of copies will be released. And if you're in the running for EASY money, you had better be counted...

Forex Terminator
Can you share the set file for Best Profit

The key to this method is the Traders Dynamic Index indicator for entries and exits. I also use a Stochastics (8,3,3) indicator. It is ONLY used to confirm direction. Nothing else.

We only use Heiken Ashi candles... that's important.

We want you to be an active member asking questions, posting charts and making observations when possible. :love::love::love::love:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.