What's new

General IC Markets VS FP Markets !

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes
I was a previous trader with IC Markets but recently moved to another ASIC broker due to bad customer support and worsening trading conditions.

I currently trade with FP markets. Their commission is lower than ICM, and they both provide the same leverage. But factors like spreads, execution, and opening account FP Markets are better than ICM.

It has been two months trading with FP Markets, the spreads offered in Major pairs start as low as 0.0pips, and the minimum opening balance is $100.

As for IC Markets, I have never tried them but read reviews; the spreads do not seem to be tight and minimum opening balance is $200.

I used to trade with IC Markets but later moved to another ECN broker FP Markets because the commission and spreads were much better in FP Markets than ICM.

The leverage provided is same, and FP Markets have been active before ICM came into the forex business.

I traded with both FP Markets and IC Markets. They both offer similar spreads, but the commission cost and execution speed are better in FP Markets.

The main reason I quit ICM was because of their bad customer service whereas FP Markets customer service are prompt in replying to emails and live chats.

I have traded with IC, and now I'm with FP Markets. From my personal experience with both brokers, I would say they both have good spreads and trading conditions.

The only drawback with ICM was their customer support, which is very bad and one of the main reasons I switched to FP Markets.

I see FP Markets supporters here, and I agree that FP Markets is a better broker than ICM even though their spreads do not have much difference and the trading condition FP Markets offer is also better than ICM.

ICM is the worst broker I have ever traded with, their customer service is bad, and withdrawals always have some issues.

Moving to FP Markets made trading much better, their withdrawals were quick and prompt replies from their customer service.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.