What's new

IC Markets

vlad

I have experienced excellent support, narrow spreads, and since moving to a live account, I have only experienced slippage on my very first live trade, but I believe it was due to a connection problem at my end.

In ECN account, commissions plus swaps can be quite high for a small account like mine, but the very narrow spreads at least offset much of this.

Very happy so far, after 1 week live, and 2+ months demo trading

Anybody here who trading with this broker more than a year kindly send me message i want to know about the broker is scam or not or really best

Anybody here who trading with this broker more than a year kindly send me message i want to know about the broker is scam or not or really best
Hi its not scam i am using it since a month i don't have a year experience but it have fast withdraw support and its not scam

I started out with a Demo account for 30 days and now I'm trading Forex live. I absolutely love this company! I previously had no knowledge of this type of trading and would only trade stocks. The App works fine for me so I rarely log onto a computer. Actually, I prefer the app.

I have experienced excellent support, narrow spreads, and since moving to a live account, I have only experienced slippage on my very first live trade, but I believe it was due to a connection problem at my end.

In ECN account, commissions plus swaps can be quite high for a small account like mine, but the very narrow spreads at least offset much of this.

I have been using this broker for a few years now. No issues at all. Good and speedy response from support. Withdrawal of funds is timely too.

I think icmarkets is the best in terms of spreading. They've the lowest spread in the market.

IC Markets offer me stop out for 100%?? It is too high isn't it?? the other broker offer me stop out below 20% or more. So if I get stop out below 100%, it is not good for me, and I think I can not open with bigger lot and maybe I can't choose higher leverage. So think twice before join this broker.

What I like about ICMARKETS: its 24/7 support, withdrawals without commissions at all times, low spreads, and that is a broker regulated by important regulators.
On the cons, is that its referral program is difficult to enter and yields less to other programs, its page design is a bit simple and the creation of servers in other places not so regulated.

I've been dealing with ICMarkets for a year and a half, and so far I have no reason to complain.
And I had no problem with the cash withdrawals, I always use Skrill.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.