What's new

Suggestion IC Markets

BestPIPS

IC Markets does not accept applications from residents of the U.S, Canada, Israel and Islamic Republic of Iran. The information on this site is not directed at residents in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation

https://www.icmarkets.com/?camp=36169

ic iss simply the best broker outhere
I concur with you! If you are trading Binary Option, you will notice that a lot of BO traders that use custom MT4 indicators to decide on their trade, use ICM MT4. Their candlestick prices are very closed to the Binary Option's brokers and in most cases, you can see it has no lag comparing to the BO brokers' chart.

icmarket is a good broker but yes they have issues such as if we use robot and it request for modification of order or changes in price then they send email again and again to stop such request else they disable our account

actually when the JPY flash crash happened my account ended up with a negative balance but they erased it!! that should tell you how much they value their clients

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.