What's new

indicator for crash and boom without repainting

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Andres Jara

Hi guys, does anyone have any good indicators for the derivative broker in the crash and boom indices that do not repaint and can give me a good signal, I appreciate it friends

Hi guys, does anyone have any good indicators for the derivative broker in the crash and boom indices that do not repaint and can give me a good signal, I appreciate it friends
In my view there is no real supply demand forces for synthetic indices it is just a funny game created by the broker who acts as a market maker. I would rather trade regular pairs like EURUSD, USDJPY which you can analyze and increase the odds of winning.

In my view there is no real supply demand forces for synthetic indices it is just a funny game created by the broker who acts as a market maker. I would rather trade regular pairs like EURUSD, USDJPY which you can analyze and increase the odds of winning.
yOU ARE VERY CORRECT.....(y)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.