What's new

is binary options better than forex or not ?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes
can you give some picture guide how you trade? It more easier for us to understand more. Thank you

Each of the modalities has its positive and negative points, I believe that you should see which one suits you best.

Binary Options is the ugly duckling of the family and no matter how much they say if it is betting/gambling or not, it actually works if you have a very well trained psychological and follow the management to the letter. In addition, the way to make money is very fast, but the chances of losing are very high, it is like the Ferrari of the financial market and Forex as a regular car, you arrive at the same place, but at different speeds and with to Ferrari (due to speed), the chances of an "accident" occurring in the middle of the road are greater.

I'll tell you about my personal experience, but don't take as an example to be followed. I started on Binary Options, after having raised a sum, I switched to Forex because I was tired of the emotions of the binary market, you have to have a very strong heart hahaha.

take it! both have its demerits and merits. if you can trade binary properly. it could be a fast and impatient way to make quick cash. fx is also very good.

Each of the modalities has its positive and negative points, I believe that you should see which one suits you best.

Binary Options is the ugly duckling of the family and no matter how much they say if it is betting/gambling or not, it actually works if you have a very well trained psychological and follow the management to the letter. In addition, the way to make money is very fast, but the chances of losing are very high, it is like the Ferrari of the financial market and Forex as a regular car, you arrive at the same place, but at different speeds and with to Ferrari (due to speed), the chances of an "accident" occurring in the middle of the road are greater.

I'll tell you about my personal experience, but don't take as an example to be followed. I started on Binary Options, after having raised a sum, I switched to Forex because I was tired of the emotions of the binary market, you have to have a very strong heart hahaha.
I think the point here goes a little further than that. Mostly, any trading has good changes of losses, be it forex, commodities or others. The point most people don't stick to is risk management and planning. Trading (specially day trading) is not a get rich quick scheme.

It has nothing to do in my opinion ... Forex is more intuition, consideration etc. The binaries ... it's crazy hehe

is binary options better than forex or not ? and explain me why please

Depends on % of payout a particular binary option broker offers. If it's below 90% then it isn't worth to try. I used to trade binary option product from Hotforex, however for some reason they closed this business so I moved to CFD trading as well. Overall it was a good experience, really easy to set up and trade.

is binary options better than forex or not ? and explain me why please
Options trading is better in my opinion because of the low deposit required for starters ...you only risk as much as you want to ..compared to forex that without proper stoploss ..your whole account is at stake ...one can trade binary options with even 5 usd but doing that with forex is advanced gambling if you ask me
Also options trading is much easier as forex requires you to place a trade ...and also manage the trade to determine the extent of your profit ..know when to exit the trade ...but all this is non existent in the options world ..you place a call or put ...and once your expiry time reaches ..your trade closes automatically ...easy money :cool::cool:
its all up to individual preferences if you ask me ...if you're a kind of trader that likes action then you'd probably prefer options trading but if you won't get bored waiting for price to hit certain levels before you trade ..then forex is just what you need.

Binary is not Betting... it's still about forex but Fixed Time version.. but still, you will have to understand the forex market even your doing binary....

I think it depends on you experience and knowledge on both, but i think for quick profit if you have an indicator to give you the entries then binary is good

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.