What's new

Is forex trading Gambling?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Vex2022

I have come to search in google if forex trading is a form of gambling and it says it is. That is why my wife says no no to frex trading because its a bet on buy & sell and strategies are not 100% effective and u need to change your strategy to cope up with the winnings. May i know yoir opinion also about this?

Forex trading is the most famous and profitable business in the world. If you want to earn money from the forex market then you have to gain strong knowledge about forex first. Forex trading is not gambling at all. It is currency trading where you can earn money. I trade with Eurotrader. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked with. They are really very supportive and helpful.

Forex trading is the most famous and profitable business in the world. If you want to earn money from the forex market then you have to gain strong knowledge about forex first. Forex trading is not gambling at all. It is currency trading where you can earn money. I trade with Eurotrader. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked with. They are really very supportive and helpful.

agreed with you... first thing first... make sure to have have a good knowledge before you jump into this "forex trading"

I have come to search in google if forex trading is a form of gambling and it says it is. That is why my wife says no no to frex trading because its a bet on buy & sell and strategies are not 100% effective and u need to change your strategy to cope up with the winnings. May i know yoir opinion also about this?
Hi there, there's a fine line between Forex trading and gambling, randomly opening a trade and hoping that things go your way is gambling but educating yourself and studying the markets isn't.

Knowledge is key in trading forex and its a continuous process. When you know what you are doing and every call you make is based purely on strong and robust technical analysis then you wont be gambling. yes sometimes after all analyses, market may still not go your way, that's the reason it isn't 100% but this should happen once a while. Also trading can turn gambling when emotions sets in or when your strategy isn't effective.

Well in my opinion it is gambling in a controlled and informed manner. It's not like your entering on a random basis. You enter a setup with a higher probability of winning, so the result is not guaranteed but it favours your bias.

Trading is like Poker. If you are doing it maybe once a month and only for fun and without any expierence or education. Than its like gamling. But professional poker player are playing with system and disciplin.

I wouldnt say, that the few of them, wich got rich with that, only hat luck ;)

every other action in life is gamble, we are all betting against something or the other, when ordering food, when taking public transport etc, every other day is a gamble, Forex we are betting against other user on the other side of the screen.

Honestly speaking, Forex trading is a form of gambling. We get to review past price action before putting on a trade. However, unlike typical gambling, you get to see the dealer’s hand before making a decision in Forex.
This advantage you’ve been given as a Forex trader will go to waste unless you know how to use it to your advantage. The key is finding the right Confluence Factors that stack the odds in your favor. Hence you need to do your research. I also strongly advise using a demo account before actually live trading, that way you get to learn practically without facing any real losses.

Forex traders know they’re going to lose money in some trades, it’s the cost of doing business. But they also know that by the end of the year, they’ll turn a profit because the odds are stacked in their favor.

Since the odds will be in your favor and the profits are highly lucrative, you wouldn't want to miss out on it.

Forex trade is not gambling, Though it easily can become gambling when you do not have the right mindset.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.