What's new

Is there a traders group whereby all traders combine their strategies to double their profits

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
I haven’t heard about any such group but it will be a great opportunity if this idea comes into life. Even though there is a possibility of the group ending up in chaos as there will be clash of opinions and ideas of traders with totally different views from one another. But if traders who share a similar viewpoint decide to come together that can be a wonderful collaboration for sure.

Most such groups are full of scammers and while that is indeed an interesting idea, there is a long way to go when it comes to trusting the market or people in the market.

I think this may be a great way for newbies to exchange ideas and thoughts as they start their journey in forex trading. So far, I haven’t seen or heard of any such group. There could be clashes during brainstorming sessions as not everyone may have the same end goal.

That would be some group I wouldn’t want to be part of! When too many smart minds come together, there will be clashes. Also, you can’t follow another individual’s plan. You must listen to yourself. When you ride solo, you make space for growth and discipline.

If all traders were to utilize their tools and come together, the unemployment rate in many states would decrease
Its called a hedgefund :cool: . Seriously though you want to join a group like that you need to contribute just as much on yours. Ive been in so many groups where there are mostly slackers that contribute nothing and just try to skim off the ones actually doing the work. Usually the best ones end up with their own way of doing things and go solo or it gets broken up into rooms or sub-groups.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.