What's new

General Jp markets service is bad

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Wesse

I took an account from R55 with an equity of R250 and the account went to R2500 in 3 days, then I placed more trades then suddenly I couldn't access my account on MT4 because of the newly upgraded broker and when everything was back to normal with the broker, I could access it again only to find out that the account blew because I could see my trades as they were busy with their services.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Is JP Markets officially shutdown? Other Topics 1
T Jp markets future,will it sink or swim? Forex Broker Reviews 0
Forex Protect Suggestion IC Markets Review 2020 IC Markets Broker Reviews 0
H Think Markets Broker is good? Think Markets Forex Broker Reviews 1
T Scam Alert JP Markets is a scam or what ? Forex Broker Reviews 0
L How To Setup & Configure MT5 - Unlock Hidden Time Frames & Markets! Forex Education 0
M Forex scammer Universal Markets falls on the radar of the CNMV Scam Alerts 0
J What to expect in Financial Markets!! Forex Education 0
J Listening to the markets and not listening to your ego while trading. Forex Education 0
S Making your first dollar as new trader or beginner in the markets General Discussions 0
S My personal review on ic markets and its competency in the forex markets IC Markets Broker Reviews 1
W When to stay away from the markets? General Discussions 0
S Suggestion Is JP Markets(Broker) a Scam Forex Broker Reviews 0
M Gibraltar Set on New Crypto Markets Manipulation Guidelines Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 1
G General IC Markets VS FP Markets ! Forex Broker Reviews 15
godfreychege Do not use IC Markets with EAs IC Markets Broker Reviews 9
B FIND TRENDS IN MARKETS EAZY WITH THIS INDICATOR Trading Systems and Strategies 15
T Jp Markets is a bad broker Scam Alerts 9
A Markets may continue to price in the possibility of aggressive easing as the coronavirus-led sell-off in the US and global equity markets are showing General Discussions 0
J IC Markets spreads and withdrawal process IC Markets Broker Reviews 15
K Strategy DE30 Trading Strategy ( works with all volatile markets ) Trading Systems and Strategies 6
R What do you like or dislike about IC MARKETS? Forex Broker Reviews 0
E Forex markets give traders a great deal of adaptability. General Discussions 1
M Different money related markets. General Discussions 0
A IC Markets or FPMarkets? IC Markets Broker Reviews 17
M Forex is the most traded markets in the world. General Discussions 0
sdoha General Markets: What is most important in the week ahead? – Nordea General Discussions 1
sdoha General BOJ’s Kuroda: Today's meeting was a routine meeting to discuss economy, markets General Discussions 0
J General Market remains optimistic about global stock markets General Discussions 0
M $3,5 bln Bitcoin Ponzi scheme Plus Token pressures the markets Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 0
N IC Markets Review 2019 IC Markets Broker Reviews 22
bullseyemarkets News By BullsEye Markets Trading Systems and Strategies 6
B Suggestion IC Markets Complaints and Suggestions 13
bullseyemarkets Bullseye Markets News Trading Systems and Strategies 75
A Forex News BlackBull Markets Broker - New Zealand Registered - True ECN/STP broker, strictly Non-Dealing Desk Making Income Online 2
Dominic Damoah Robotic Automation of the FX Markets Forex Education 18
P Forex News Admiral Markets launches 177 new ETFs for MetaTrader 5 Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News Admiral Markets expanding into deposits and loans with Credit Institution Licence application Interactive Forex Trading 3
P Forex News Hantec Markets upgrades to FCA 730K license, opens Jordan office Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News CMC Markets receiving investor opposition to executive pay policies Interactive Forex Trading 0
J Forex News Forex news and markets updates Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News CMC Markets launches voice activated Skill market info on Alexa Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News IG institutional chief Mark Chesterman joins Stater Global Markets as COO Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News CMC Markets enhances Dashboard of mobile app for iOS devices Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News CME Group buying rival markets operator NEX for £3.9 billion Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News GBP: What Markets Will Focus On In The Short To Medium Term? Where To Target? - Nomura Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News JPY: Here Is Why Markets Start To Pay Closer Attention To Japan's Domestic Data - Credit... Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR/USD: Markets Likely See A Scope For A Move Towards 1.25 - BTMU Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News GBP: Markets To Focus On BoE Vote Count On Thurs; What To Expect? - Credit Suisse Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News G10FX: A Pivotal Time For Risk Markets Over Summer; What's The Trade? - Nomura Interactive Forex Trading 0