What's new

Liquidity in the markets while trading

edges2626

If you cannot see liquidity in the markets, you will be the liquidity. liquidity is very important as the big institutions target your SL blimits and S limits as aretail trader

Sherverty

Liquidity is an important feature of all financial markets (e.g. PWC 2015), yet little is known about the liquidity of the foreign exchange market. There is still no clear understanding of why and how foreign exchange illiquidity arises. For example, we do not know what drives foreign exchange liquidity and comovements in the liquidity of individual currencies (the so-called commonality in market liquidity).

Caroline Forbes

The forex market is very liquid, and trading in a liquid market is beneficial as market prices of currencies remain stable without many fluctuations. Liquidity arises mainly due to market volatility.

equalizer

i looking for a way to interprate the liquidity of the market in an indicator ... there is no one right there

Schmooze

One of the main reasons to trade the forex market is its high liquidity. It denotes how actively the currency pairs are traded in the market without causing any larger price movements in the exchange rate. Due to high liquidity, forex is one of the top profitable markets in the world.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Tutorial Can you share your ideas on liquidity Trading Systems and Strategies 1
K Suggestion Stable spreads brokers even when the market is high in liquidity? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
C Indicator Liquidity Pools Indicator - MT4 Forex Indicators and Tools 0
King17 Market makers and liquidity providers Trading Systems and Strategies 1
T What are the advantages for a broker to become a liquidity provider? MetaTrader 0
Q As a broker, how can I find the best liquidity provider? General Discussions 1
T Would it be better for a fx broker to access more liquidity providers? General Discussions 0
W General Is the job of a liquidity provider to hit your SL? General Discussions 0
P Forex News Darwinex launches crypto CFDs on MT4 and MT5, with liquidity via LMAX Interactive Forex Trading 1
P Forex News EUR/USD: Not Vulnerable To Demand Of USD Liquidity Into Year-End - Credit Agricole Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR/USD: Beware Of Year-End Liquidity Shrink As It Could Trigger A Rapid Drop To 1.14 - Nordea Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News USD: Thin Liquidity And Increased 2-Way Risks This Week - TD Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News USD: Perfect Storm Ahead For USD liquidity; Staying Tactically Short EUR/USD - Danske Interactive Forex Trading 0
mojamojafx fx sniper 24 manual system kill the markets Trading Systems and Strategies 1
L Suggestion Entering trades is like a real battle – if you want to win it, you need to be ready and prepare for it. Markets are unpredictable, and you can’t predi Forex Education 1
S Switch markets Free VPS General Discussions 0
J Ic markets is regarded as one the best forex brokers in the Industry and it’s not a rumor but a fact IC Markets Broker Reviews 0
C Forex News Jp markets was another broker i used Forex Broker Reviews 0
C General Ic markets, one of the best brokers i have ever used and the best in the forex industry IC Markets Broker Reviews 1
T JP MARKETS SCAM SOUTH AFRICA Forex Broker Reviews 3
R forexvps discount via ic markets Forex VPS 2
G Trade timing is very important in the markets Trading Systems and Strategies 3
A Trading Indices with FP Markets Stocks and Indexes 0
N The currency market is the largest and most liquid of all financial markets. However, the percentage of successful traders is very low. Lack of proper Entertainment 0
B General ic markets during 2021 IC Markets Broker Reviews 0
L To be specific JP Markets was cheap Forex Education 0
P IC Markets broker review.4.5 star rating!!!!See why. IC Markets Broker Reviews 0
Z My thoughts on IC Markets IC Markets Broker Reviews 1
K Ic markets is quite a good broker i have not had any problems yet IC Markets Broker Reviews 0
M General Trading Tips for all markets General Discussions 6
J Investing in the forex markets Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T Forex finacnial markets are awesome. its just so awesome Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M Forex strategies and lessons on the forex markets Trading Systems and Strategies 0
N Suggestion We has forex traders and stock market traders should have more forums like this to discuss the markets and share knowledge and exchange information Complaints and Suggestions 0
M JP Markets liquidated Forex Signals and Pamm 1
D IC Markets broker review IC Markets Broker Reviews 2
K Is HD MARKETS legit? Forex Broker Reviews 1
M Know the Markets before trading General Discussions 1
P Strategy Do market makers still use Fibonacci Retracements when moving the markets Forex Education 2
M IC MARKETS IS JUST THE BEST IC Markets Broker Reviews 0
A Unlike stock markets, which can trace their roots back centuries, the forex market as we understand it today is a truly new market. Of course, in its Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M Trumps Twitter is a big bom on markets Trading Systems and Strategies 0
N Stop loss trailing in forex markets Forex Education 1
DaMilhaus IC Markets cheating? General Discussions 1
L Which Souh African broker is suitable for trading nasdaq apart from Veracity markets? Trading Systems and Strategies 2
L is veracity markets a valid broker?? Forex Broker Reviews 0
W IC markets availability IC Markets Broker Reviews 0
E Key to markets broker ECN Forex Broker Reviews 1
S I really want to use IC Markets, but they to not accept US traders IC Markets Broker Reviews 1
G Indicator to detect ranging markets Forex Indicators and Tools 3