What's new

Look on the higher TF.

Look on the higher TF. If it is a nice trend, go ahead. Go back down a TF to seek your entries. If higher TF is all choppy, forget it. Move on. Usually, there is at least one currency moving well, so I trade the correlated pairs. Indicators/systems / EA's fail because trading is not a science; it is a skill. You can't buy that. Marketers show the profit for their systems because they are probably traded by skilled traders who also use discretion.

Look on the higher TF. If it is a nice trend, go ahead. Go back down a TF to seek your entries. If higher TF is all choppy, forget it. Move on. Usually, there is at least one currency moving well, so I trade the correlated pairs. Indicators/systems / EA's fail because trading is not a science; it is a skill. You can't buy that. Marketers show the profit for their systems because they are probably traded by skilled traders who also use discretion.
When selecting the broker, Forex traders should check the security issue of a broker because without funds security there is no meaning to work with any broker. To me the funds safety was always the first preferable issue so I choose ForexOne the globally recognized broker and they have enough security for their clients funds and investments. From all the well- reputed banks they give accounts to their entire clients.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.