What's new

MasterMind Expert Advisor for free

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes
im like this EA, wich settings are you using ?
im using on a cent account, but still searching a better set

What method of trading does it use...if it's hedging or martingale...please kindly inform the house
I think it uses the Hedging strategy because I have just opened a demo account to start testing this EA and right after I set it up, the EA immediately placed two trades with a BUY and SELL with each trade. That appeared to me that this should be some kind of hedging strategy being used. Apart from that, the parameter settings also has a "Multiplier" option and the default value is 1.5, that also means that it is using martingale strategy too. That's all I could tell at this point. The rest I think I would leave it for others to comment or give us more insights.

Dear all,
Updates on demo testing with Mastermind EA:
I think this could be a very risky and dangerous EA typically with the use of Martingale strategy. Here are my settings for your info as follow:
Deposit: $1000
Leverage: 1:1000
Time Frame: M15
Currency pair: GBPUSD
Settings:
Remain as default.
--------------------------------------------
Below are two screenshots for your info on how risky it could be with a huge max. drawdown of 59.70% (You could easily blow up your account at any point if the market continues to move against you). In my humble opinion, I don't think that this a good and safe EA for long term use. I would certainly not recommend it to anyone. That's all I could say about this EA for now and I will stop testing this EA soon and no more. Having said that, if anyone else has a much better and safer setting, kindly feel free to share it with everyone for the best of all. Okay that's all from me. Wish you all the best in your testing. Take care and God bless. Bye.
Mastermind EA (result MT4).jpgMastermind EA (result Myfxbook).jpg

Hi
This EA is one of the best if you explore the and test the different settings it has

Dear all,
Updates on demo testing with Mastermind EA:
I think this could be a very risky and dangerous EA typically with the use of Martingale strategy. Here are my settings for your info as follow:
Deposit: $1000
Leverage: 1:1000
Time Frame: M15
Currency pair: GBPUSD
Settings:
Remain as default.
--------------------------------------------
Below are two screenshots for your info on how risky it could be with a huge max. drawdown of 59.70% (You could easily blow up your account at any point if the market continues to move against you). In my humble opinion, I don't think that this a good and safe EA for long term use. I would certainly not recommend it to anyone. That's all I could say about this EA for now and I will stop testing this EA soon and no more. Having said that, if anyone else has a much better and safer setting, kindly feel free to share it with everyone for the best of all. Okay that's all from me. Wish you all the best in your testing. Take care and God bless. Bye.
View attachment 17972View attachment 17973

Hi
This EA is one of the best if you explore the and test the different settings it has
I see. If so, then would you mind share with all of us what's the best setting that you have tested that yielded great results and yet stayed consistently safe throughout your tests? To be honest with you, many EA could generate huge profits but yet at the same time they could also blow up your accounts in no time. Therefore, unless some solid proof results are shown with settings that have been proven to work well for at least a few months or more, I think I'm gonna say I'm kinda doubtful about this EA. Anyway, feel free to share your settings (that you considered are working well) with us if you wish to.

Last but not least, just like an old saying that: "Action always speak louder than words". Hence, kindly show us proof of how well this EA have worked for you in your experience and your tests. Thanks.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.