airs: all
Time Frame:15 and higher
Forex Indicators:
21 SMA;
11 SMA
Momentum 30
RSI 14
Enter Long Position:
When Momentm >100 and SMA 11> SMA 21 and The price is >Crossing up.
Enter Short Position:
When Momentm <100 and SMA 11<SMA 21 and The price is <Crossing down.
Exit Position:
RSI,
that determine oversold/bought conditions, will be the first to let you know when rally is complete, or losing strength, by approaching to extreme readings; that will signal your exit point, giving you the chance to profit as maximum as possible in a risk controlled environment.
1581870376294.png

One of the major facilities of a broker that we all need when trading in Forex market is the trading execution. Yes, if you get fastest trade execution facility from the credible broker you can easily make good trading career. I select the broker best ECN named ForexOne and they give fastest trade execution facility, error free trading environment, wide range of trading bonus, modern technologies, market up-dates and many other important facilities.

I have traded a lot of systems based on momentum and I still haven´t found one to work properly. I will take a look to this one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.