What's new

Money talk, money Heist, ultimate supremacy, undefeated ghost robot, kills nasdaq

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

@Diprof81

I have this cracked version of nasdaq ghost platinum V2.0 and I will share it with you
Hi i bought this EA from they guy on instagram last month for R3500 guess what the EA does work it didnt open even a single trade

Attachments

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Why do 90% of Forex traders lose money? General Discussions 2
A Never Invest to "Power Function" Or Else It May Lose All Your Money Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M 3 Smart money concepts Rules Trading Systems and Strategies 0
C The Money Tree Robot 2022 Perfect ea Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 10
Sharon Profitable EA Money Tree EA from LeapFX Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
E 10 Ways to Avoid Losing Money in Forex Interactive Forex Trading 3
B Does FTMO give you real money Forex Education 3
B What is smart money in forex? Forex Education 0
S General Does anyone have a money heist free to share here with me? Trading Systems and Strategies 2
U why majority of traders lose money? Forex Education 43
U can you really make money in forex? Forex Education 30
H smart money concept SMC Trading Systems and Strategies 0
F Have you ever lost money due to a broker? General Discussions 1
R Have you ever lost money due to a broker? General Discussions 0
skrimon Where can I learn how to make money online in a week? Other Topics 1
G Boom and Crash Money Heist System Trading Systems and Strategies 4
M.amin The amount of money that a job pays Forex Education 0
S Forex Robots making money 24/7? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
R Hi guys how long did it take you to make money in forex Forex Education 2
S learn Forex and earn money to this wonderful business......................... Forex Education 0
skrimon What’s the best way to earn money easily on the internet? Other Topics 0
skrimon How do I start making money from the internet? General Discussions 2
DANZY Why do you lose money in trading? Trading Systems and Strategies 1
J How to Make Money Trading Forex Other Topics 1
L Please house, what is the best Money Management in Forex Trading Systems and Strategies 0
P can you make money with forex robots? Forex Education 0
P Suggestion virtual private server best way to make a smart money move Forex VPS 0
P Suggestion Why do most forex traders lose money in the industry General Discussions 5
P Tutorial Trading Psychology: Why the Mind Matters in Making Money Forex Education 0
N Smart money concepts Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M If you want to make money download the tripleH ea , 100% and tell me how you going , you'll be happy Trading Systems and Strategies 1
M Send forex robots and let's keep downloading money guyz Trading Systems and Strategies 0
R DAY TRADING TIPS FOR MAKING MONEY IN FOREX Forex Education 2
T Someone behind controlling the market makes money through manipulation he/she makes each day Forex Education 0
T There are people making lot and lot of money via system trading Forex Indicators and Tools 0
T Which one between the 3 makes more money easly Forex Education 0
S Are smart money concepts a selling point ? Interactive Forex Trading 5
R SMART MONEY CONCEPT/INSTITUTIONAL TRADING AND TECHNICAL/RETAIL TRADING Forex Education 1
F Profitable EA Cobra 2.0 scalper it gives money daily Trading Systems and Strategies 12
W without money managment forex is impossible. Forex Indicators and Tools 3
F I'm sharing the money pile ea. Thank you Trading Systems and Strategies 0
B Smart Money Concepts Forex Forex Education 0
M General THE BEST EA ON THE MARKET LETS MAKE MONEY MY FRIEND AND LETS SHARE WHAT WE HAVE TO HELO EACH OTHER PLEASE Trading Systems and Strategies 2
C Profitable EA BELLYFX 2021,Profitable EA. Let's make money Guys Trading Systems and Strategies 17
J Importance of Money Management in Trading General Discussions 36
G Dumb money vs smart money Trading Systems and Strategies 5
L General "Are you willing to lose money on a trade? If not, then don't take it. You can only win if you're not afraid to lose. And you can only do that if you Forex Education 0
R Money pile ea similar Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
D Mr gbpjpy money heist system mt5 Trading Systems and Strategies 2
fxslow Profitable EA let us make money with threshold software Trading Systems and Strategies 1