What's new

NASDAQ PAYBACK SYSTEM

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

abdo11

Hello friends and fellow traders...i know we all have been looking for the the right ea or strategy in forex which i know is very hard....im here with a proposal...i got 3 profitable EAs (this are not 100% daily or weekly profits ea...) which has been tested extensively....sorry but i know people have unreasonable expectations for EAs...so let me know what you think and will get back tio yyou guys.....PS : I'm not selling the EAs they can be downloaded on this platform or anywhere elseOk hand

Hello friends and fellow traders...i know we all have been looking for the the right ea or strategy in forex which i know is very hard....im here with a proposal...i got 3 profitable EAs (this are not 100% daily or weekly profits ea...) which has been tested extensively....sorry but i know people have unreasonable expectations for EAs...so let me know what you think and will get back tio yyou guys.....PS : I'm not selling the EAs they can be downloaded on this platform or anywhere elseOk hand
WHERE TO DOWNLOAD?

hi, what is the proposal though? do you want to share the ea's?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online