What's new

Order Block Indicator Store in Array

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EodaiFX

Hi fam!

I've been trying to store the prices coming from the one custom Order Block Indicator into an array.

1. I want to store the last 3 buyside OBs and last 3 sellside OBs
2. I want loop through them when current price comes back to any of those to take an entry.

I would appreciate this help. I'm trying to write this on MQL4. Thanks for your help.

have you had any luck with what you are trying to achieve? do you have any OB indicator that you currently use?

Hi fam!

I've been trying to store the prices coming from the one custom Order Block Indicator into an array.

1. I want to store the last 3 buyside OBs and last 3 sellside OBs
2. I want loop through them when current price comes back to any of those to take an entry.

I would appreciate this help. I'm trying to write this on MQL4. Thanks for your help.

It is impossible to get the correct data on mt4 (unless you are trying to make this for Ninjatrader)

The reason being that 1 tick on mt4 represents 100,000 of the base currency where as REAL trading is done at 1 million

I use data service from Reuters Elekton service (but this is beyond the scope of this thread)

It is impossible to get the correct data on mt4 (unless you are trying to make this for Ninjatrader)

The reason being that 1 tick on mt4 represents 100,000 of the base currency where as REAL trading is done at 1 million

I use data service from Reuters Elekton service (but this is beyond the scope of this thread)
Do you have any alternative solution? Do you mind sharing?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.