What's new

Order Blocks Indicator

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Dumisanifx

Hi guys, anyone got access to the Order Bkocks Indicator. It analyzes the market/chart for you and draws up order blocks on the chart were necessary and send notification once order block has been broken. Rather than having to wait on the computer the whole day. See attached pictures. Please share if you have access to it. Greatly appreciate.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201016-222908.jpg
    Screenshot_20201016-222908.jpg
    514.6 KB · Views: 171
  • Screenshot_20201016-222901.jpg
    Screenshot_20201016-222901.jpg
    539.4 KB · Views: 159
  • Screenshot_20201016-222753.jpg
    Screenshot_20201016-222753.jpg
    385 KB · Views: 141
  • Screenshot_17-1.jpg
    Screenshot_17-1.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 137
i want the fxsniper 24 system for mt5. and i am new. i cant download the ones you shared. so i wanted to talk to you on app so you can send it to me.
alright, unfortunately u cannot share my number here, unless u write ur email address and i can send u the package

I've been attempting to learn order blocks as well. I just watched this video out of 100's and it was pretty good:

The above video is great to order block indicators but still, anyone is here to explain how does it work with mt4 platform?

I do not work with indicators. I always think about trading sentiment. It is not possible to gain profit from trading if it is not flexible with the market. As a trader so I think to work with market momentum. Eurotrader Research Center helps a lot in this regard.

Hi guys, anyone got access to the Order Bkocks Indicator. It analyzes the market/chart for you and draws up order blocks on the chart were necessary and send notification once order block has been broken. Rather than having to wait on the computer the whole day. See attached pictures. Please share if you have access to it. Greatly appreciate.
how accurate is this shit?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.