What's new

Pips Cyborg EA

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes
This EA is scam. It does not work. Don't buy it. They will ask you to pay more than 1000 USD for VPS, initial deposit via crypto wallet and then you will get nothing worked. I share the EA file for MT4 and manual. The performance is terrible. The customer service will block you too.

Attachments

• Pips Cyborg EA Users_manual.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 15
  • Pips Cyborg EA.ex4
    33.1 KB · Views: 10
This EA is scam. It does not work. Don't buy it. They will ask you to pay more than 1000 USD for VPS, initial deposit via crypto wallet and then you will get nothing worked. I share the EA file for MT4 and manual. The performance is terrible. The customer service will block you too.
thanks for the info

Are you serios

Thanks for the intel...

So how do you run the tests? It's very import to know how to run test because I want to avoid get trapped using a scam EA.

Tx, I look forward to trying it out!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.