What's new

Repainting indicators i personally think they are all a SCAM coz people lose money depending on them

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Samuel63

False signals of repainting indicators are all part of a big scam..some indicators are too good to be true (very perfect from pervious data) but when you use it you realize that you lose money more than you make money

Repainting has two faces. It can be used to scam people showing fake results. But for some indicators this is the only way to show signals because of the price action dependency.

yes there are two sides to repainting. there is undoubtedly a scam aspect where
screenshots are used to prove a near 100% win rate but the arrows have moved
from one end of the chart to the other!

but some coders are very honest that some of their indicators might expand, yet
they can still be useful as a guide, divergence as a case in point, also harmonic
trading frequently expands and then reconfigures into another mathematical
equation/pattern.

Finding an arrow that never budges and accurately predicts the future would be
the ultimate holy grail but it is never going to happen in the grown up world of trading

Paid indicator are no good. It is as good as downloading the free version. Try building your startegy using this thing mind.
1) 2 confirmation indicator
2) take pl and SL calc
3) Exit/ Reversal indicator
4) volume/ vix
5)take a checklist indicator , to improve your habit if your impulsive trader.( Only after tick all the boxes you can start trading)
6) take a journal and write about every trade.( I do write why I open this trade and why did I closed this trade. Why it went to loss and learn from your mistake)

Prepare a set of rule, it will give you better result than any paid indicator.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.