What's new

Robotron v25 Optimization Help!

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

OPTIMIZFX

Hi Traders!

I have Robotron v25 and did some optimization locally on a demo acc (Pepperstone Razor 1:500) and now have uploaded to VPS which is located in East USA (AWS EC2)

The problem is, the optimized files no longer perform at all! I have had to re-optimize them and the results are no where near as good as then I did it in the demo :(

Why is this?

Anyone running this EA on a live account?

I am looking to run this EA on a $200 demo account using 7 pairs for a month, I will happily post results but I just need to get the set files optimized correctly.

Get in touch if you have experience with this :)

Regards, optimizfx.com

Actually never mind about the optimization files they are fine, I just realized as its a new terminal and VPS :giggle: It didn't use the history for testing and was only using 2 days for testing! Always look at the MT4 journal if things don't seem right haha

I will still post results, all risk is 10% so max risk on the whole account is 70% all up

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.