What's new

General Forex Robotron EA Trading Strategys

tori

The Forex Robotron EA settings are externally available which means that you can adjust them via the inputs window when you attach this robot to the charts in your trading platform. You can always just use the default settings provided by the developer that have already been optimised but you should always check to make sure that the lot or risk size is set to a suitable level for your risk preferences as every trader is different in that respect.

For those of you who have the experience, you are free to experiment with the Forex Robotron EA settings to develop your own bespoke set files. I would use the MT4 strategy tester to backtest the software across different currency pairs and chart timeframes to discover unique combination of settings that match my trading style and goals. There are recommend currency pairs to use but that does not mean you cannot run it on other financial instruments. However, if you do wish to experiment with the Forex Robotron software, then you may want to do so on a demo account to begin with and see how things go.

The Forex Robotron EA settings are externally available which means that you can adjust them via the inputs window when you attach this robot to the charts in your trading platform. You can always just use the default settings provided by the developer that have already been optimised but you should always check to make sure that the lot or risk size is set to a suitable level for your risk preferences as every trader is different in that respect.

For those of you who have the experience, you are free to experiment with the Forex Robotron EA settings to develop your own bespoke set files. I would use the MT4 strategy tester to backtest the software across different currency pairs and chart timeframes to discover unique combination of settings that match my trading style and goals. There are recommend currency pairs to use but that does not mean you cannot run it on other financial instruments. However, if you do wish to experiment with the Forex Robotron software, then you may want to do so on a demo account to begin with and see how things go.
The default settings seems not working well when back test. I tried with EURUSD, M30, for the whole 2022 year. Do you have any suggested settings to try out?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.