What's new

Russ Horn - Tradeonix Trading System

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Tradeonix is a new Forex System from Russ Horn, an experienced Forex trader and teacher. This is an unique, accurate forex product with a good value for money. The largest market in the world, the Forex market, is waiting for you. Or, more accurately, you are probably waiting to learn how to dominate it and find success that makes other people’s heads spin. But, that can be easier said than done, especially when you have no idea what you are doing or don’t have a system in place that guarantees more wins than fails in this game.

Attachments

• Russ Horn - Tradeonix Trading System.zip
    29 MB · Views: 79
  • Tradeonix Manual.pdf
    28.3 MB · Views: 74
Tradeonix is a new Forex System from Russ Horn, an experienced Forex trader and teacher. This is an unique, accurate forex product with a good value for money. The largest market in the world, the Forex market, is waiting for you. Or, more accurately, you are probably waiting to learn how to dominate it and find success that makes other people’s heads spin. But, that can be easier said than done, especially when you have no idea what you are doing or don’t have a system in place that guarantees more wins than fails in this game.
:) i I tried the system on h1 and on 15 m. I think it is more profitable on 15 m. The system works with an ITM 60% - 65%. On time frame 15 I think it can also be good for binary options:cool:

:)the password has expired.
metatrader says there is an account problem.
emotion smilecan you help me? can you give me a valid system password?

here is the maxinator for tradeonix system

Attachments

• Maxinator.ex4
    261.9 KB · Views: 16
:) i I tried the system on h1 and on 15 m. I think it is more profitable on 15 m. The system works with an ITM 60% - 65%. On time frame 15 I think it can also be good for binary options:cool:
yes during forward testing it shows more accurate on m15

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks