What's new

Tutorial SignalsPro007 Expert Advisor Settings

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

taskmanager21

THE RESEARCH
I have done both, back-tested, optimized it for weeks, and forward-tested, as long as it takes somewhere between 10 hours to 20 hours per one optimization processing trading scenario modeling around 13 billion different trading scenarios based on one Date-to-Date sample I gave it (26.02.2021 up to 31.03.2021) finding 3 best settings.

THE FINDING
Now, reason why NO setting might work for you or work only little or no results is, because market has been ever-changing environment forever. Tester has to choose one period and stick with it the whole time to be able to get best results without any interruption caused by changing different date-to-date periods.

When launching an optimization processing, you should have only one target in your head. Start looking for the contrast 25% drawdown value in money (no in percentage here) in contrast to its highest gain. Here I will provide you with both options of setup, one will be using only Fixed Lot Size per position gaining £11.9K in that tested month period, and one lower safer Lot Size with scaling ability using that mentioned Lot Exponent functionality.

Also found out that SignalsPro007 DOES NOT need that CTimer indicator on chart, which is fantastic.

With the latest settings SignalsPro007 v.6 managed generate from initial deposit of £200 £37,500,000 with drawdown of 24% (drawdown value in money of £2,600). When you start optimizing SignalsPro007 v6, it is slightly different when you reach that dradown percentage of 50%, it starts to go on the side of the criteria where you start looking for least amount value of a drawdown defined in money (because percentage here starts to be the same or similar and that starts to be misleading there), and so you start to look for least value of a drowadown towards the highest gain reached during the optimization process. What I have found was, that THIS applies, but only in the case of this particular Expert Advisor, as long as SignalsPro007 v6 is so different than others I have data-tested. Eventually, after one week of constant optimization process I have managed to reach monthly gain from 200 pounds sterling to 37.5K. Which is amazing. And obviously, for those of you that preach that the devil is in the detail. It is. The thing is, you don’t necessarily need to repeat exactly the same gains every months, as long as the market simply is and has been forever an ever changing environment.

CONCLUSION
When someone will give you simple tool and you sharpen it correctly, it can become quite nice and mighty weapon for a battle.

SETTINGS

>>> Setting #01
Timeframe and an Asset used here:
1 Minute, GBPUSD

£37,500 a month target settings using safer lot size with careful scaling ability:
Lots=0.28
LotExponent=2.0
TakeProfit=26.0
StopLoss=200.0
PipsStep=16.0
MaxTrades=108
LockProfit=128.0
TrailingStop=4.0
Magic=1851

>>> Setting #02
Timeframe and an Asset used here:
1 Minute, GBPUSD

£11,900 a month target settings using higher and riskier lot size for the first few trades only in the very beggining, then it starts to go smoothly:

Lots=0.70
LotExponent=1.0
TakeProfit=22.0
StopLoss=56.0
PipsStep=16.0
MaxTrades=40
LockProfit=9.0
TrailingStop=14.0
Magic=1851

FIRST LAUNCH BEST STARTING TIME
Best to first launch the Algorithmic trading with any EA is:
00:30 – 01:30 GMT time (tested within the United Kingdom timezone).

BROKER USED AND PERSONAL RECOMMEDATION
Broker was ICMarkets 1:500 leverage on Standard Account. (ICMarkets dot COM, not the EU one. EU ICMarkets doesn’t provide such high leverage).

Personal recommendation here – Forward-test these two first on your Demo account for few weeks with starting balance of £200 to see with your own eyes. ICMarkets allow to deposit virtual demo amounts begging as low as £200 which is handy.

Personal note: If you do MetaTrader optimization process correctly, you can make ANY, however bad Expert Advisor nicely profitable.

Helpful Tools Recommendation: I personally use free tools from IceFX (https://darkmoonfx.com – no affiliation, just many years of my personal experience with their free tools), their tools are fully for free and have been updated for years.

I hope this all helps team and Enjoy!

Thanks for the advice!

I use the following settings:
IMPORTANT= Turn Off Autotrading During High Impact News
Targets=1 Pair For Every 500$ Account With Default Settings
Modal=Use Any Of Major Pair
Lots=0.01000000
LotExponent=1.40000000
TakeProfit=10.00000000
StopLoss=0.00000000
PipsStep=5.00000000
MaxTrades=1
LockProfit=4.00000000
TrailingStop=2.00000000
Magic=369

Everyday it gives profits, which i love.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the advice!

I use the following settings:
IMPORTANT= Turn Off Autotrading During High Impact News
Targets=1 Pair For Every 500$ Account With Default Settings
Modal=Use Any Of Major Pair
Lots=0.01000000
LotExponent=1.40000000
TakeProfit=10.00000000
StopLoss=0.00000000
PipsStep=5.00000000
MaxTrades=1
LockProfit=4.00000000
TrailingStop=2.00000000
Magic=369

Everyday it gives profits, which i love.
What timeframe you using and is this still working for you on live account ?
Thanks for settings

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.