What's new

Profitable EA SignalsPro007 EA 6.0

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes
This isn't a good EA... makes no long term profit will BLOW account lost 1000 USD GONE @ 0.01 lot size... been running this for 2 months :( it was profitable at first then it keeps doubling up... thats it THE END

u cannot use a martingale EA on a small acct, this EA needs room to breathe...min acct balance should be $500 or if you are attempting to use on low balance....change max trades to 2 and lot expo down to 0.01-0.5

just to add to my previous post EA's are funny l'm still trying to figure out this scenario.....same EA on two different accts but same broker, but one has SELL trades open(was in a -$198 DD, but now $40 positive) acct #1 but acct #2 has BUY trades open...shouldn't the same EA work the same on the same broker, i understand if it was a different broker... but the same SMH:unsure::unsure::unsure:....oh yes i'm referring to SignalsPro EA not any other but i have seen this happen with other EA's

Hi,

Someone has pointed out really well that this EA needs breathing space. It is a fabulous EA if used appropriately. The problem with some users is that (with all due respect) they use an indicator/EA once or twice and based on that minimal sample size they give their reviews. That should not be the case. Any indicator/EA should be thoroughly testing before giving out a final verdict.

In this signalspro007 v6.0 case, you should backtest it on your MT4 (or whatever platform) to see the optimal lot size and maximal drawdown. I will recommend an account balance of $ 4000 for EUR/USD pair on M15 time frame. The lot size should be 0.02 and maximum trade should be 25. Rest of the setting should be default and it will do wonders for you. But like I said you should backtest it yourself as results vary from broker to broker and from spread to spread and you might find out that this EA is not good for some pairs and that is absolutely fine. You can reject those pairs with this EA.

I hope this helps!

I love this EA! I am looking for the source code.. Anyone know where i can find?

There is no need getting an ea source code.
All you have to do is study the strategy and how the EA trade and ask for a programmer to code the EA for you afresh from scratch. This way, you will have your own legal EA.

Yes. I can code your EAs and Forex Indicators for you at an affordable rate. You can contact me for details via Whatsapp +2349072822255

I code both Mt4, mt5 Forex Robots Indicators and Scripts.

it uses martingale. I tested a few times ago. if you are very careful and withdraw fast maybe you can make some profit

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks