What's new

New EA Silicon Falcon Expert Advisor

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

bhushansky

Silicon Falcon Expert Advisor
Silicon Falcon’s intelligent algorithms continuously adapt to the ever changing market.

This system is an exact clone of a system I developed for a hedge fund under contract in Node.js. Identical systems can be found at big banks and prop firms on Wall Street.

User manual included. Please check manual

Attachments

• Silicon Falcon Expert Advisor.zip
    455.2 KB · Views: 232
Silicon falcon's Backtest result is promising but I am running it for 3weeks now in my spear vpn and its not opening any trades, I use major pairs and different TF and still no open orders

Silicon Falcon Expert Advisor
Silicon Falcon’s intelligent algorithms continuously adapt to the ever changing market.

This system is an exact clone of a system I developed for a hedge fund under contract in Node.js. Identical systems can be found at big banks and prop firms on Wall Street.

User manual included. Please check manual
Wow man it cool if like it:)

It is necessary to test ,I think not a bad product, but of course from the beginning it is necessary to optimize everything .

Great EA
Silicon falcon's Backtest result is promising but I am running it for 3weeks now in my spear vpn and its not opening any trades, I use major pairs and different TF and still no open orders
It worked well with EURUSD pair, few trades but excellent

Thank you very much for sharing?
You have allreday tested it?m How long?
Anyone tried another pairs to EURUSD?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.