What's new

Support and resistance indicator

hillary

If anyone can help me with an indicator that shows support and resistance levels that I can change the period settings. The one I have is limited to just 1 day support and resistance areas.

If you want to be a professional trader then you must need support from an expert. You may not earn profits without proper support. A reliable broker and strong knowledge are very important for a trader. There is no alternative way of a reliable broker. My broker Eurotrader is very reliable. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked with. They are really very supportive and helpful.

Support in the forex market is very important for a trader. Proper support at the proper time can make earn a lot of profits. A reliable broker, strong knowledge, and proper support can easily make you earn a lot of money. You have to keep faith in yourself. I trade with Eurotrader. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked with. They never make disappointment to their client.

Levels play a very important role in making a profit in trading. If a trader can maintain the level in the right way, the chances of loss are less. If a trader trades following support/resistance levels and trends, he will never get lost in the trading world. Success is possible by trading with a level of money management and risk rewards. I trade in Eurotrader brokers. This broker helps me a lot to maintain the level.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.