What's new

Support and Resistance,how do you notoce major zones amd fake zones

Stock4

When the market is approaching support i should look for potential buying opportunities

When the market is approaching resistance i should look for selling opportunities

Identifying major support and resistance zones involves considering historical levels, round numbers, volume analysis, and trendlines on multiple timeframes. Genuine zones often show price reactions and are accompanied by higher volumes. Beware of false breakouts and stay informed about market events. Dynamic support and resistance from moving averages can also be considered. Always practice risk management and adapt your analysis based on changing market conditions.

I would not say that at these levels it is necessary to look for rebounds from them. They can break through, after all. Here you need to look at how the price reacts to these levels or zones and it would be ideal for some kind of reversal pattern to arise. Then you can try to buy or sell on a rebound.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.