What's new

Boom & Crash Spike Detector & Support And Resistance

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

cngspj

Boom & Crash Spike Detector & Support And Resistance​

Boom & Crash indices have become the new hot for many traders out there. While there are a lot of strategies that help you catch spikes, those strategies require human input and brainstorming that can go wrong at times.
In this article, I will explain how you can minimize your effort while trading the Boom & Crash indices and use a robot that tells you exactly when to expect a spike in the Boom and Crash indices. I have been using this spike detector for Boom & Crash for over a year now and am quite satisfied with the results.

password : cngspj

Attachments

• spike detector & Support-And-Resistance.zip
    38.3 KB · Views: 112

Boom & Crash indices have become the new hot for many traders out there. While there are a lot of strategies that help you catch spikes, those strategies require human input and brainstorming that can go wrong at times.
In this article, I will explain how you can minimize your effort while trading the Boom & Crash indices and use a robot that tells you exactly when to expect a spike in the Boom and Crash indices. I have been using this spike detector for Boom & Crash for over a year now and am quite satisfied with the results.

How good does it work? Is it repainting or not?

will it work on any indics

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online