What's new

100% accurate boom crash spike killer detector

2.80 star(s) 21 Votes
Please

share it with us if ever you found one.
THE INDICATOR IS SOO POWERFUL THAT THE OWNER ENCRYPTED IT....am still trying to crack it..! I've seen videos about it is so legit..if only WWE could find someone who already has the password or who can crack it.

if any one of you guys can find this spike killer you will be the best.it is the only things I need now.the owner says it costs $500
Yes as per the reviews, its almost a holy grail. I got it as well but cannot unzip because of password. I do know what indicators are being used, I found them for MT4 platform, trying to convert them to MT5 and see how it goes

I advise you to not buy any EA... there is a lot of people with websites that provide autotraders for free.

i will never trust an EA that i don't have the source code, because in the end you can't be sure of what is going to do, no matter what it did in the past

I think you got lied to OP. It's not that simple to make 100% otherwise everyone would be doing it already.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.