What's new

100%accurate system ?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes
can you explain more about risk management, is it money management?

well, depending on the accuracy of your trading system, you should risk no more than 3% per trade...this s/l amt will vary based on the pips.

well, depending on the accuracy of your trading system, you should risk no more than 3% per trade...this s/l amt will vary based on the pips.

Highly appreciate your suggestion, but in this case, is it possible to make $100 a day trading? Is it beneficial to risk 1 %?

Highly appreciate your suggestion, but in this case, is it possible to make $100 a day trading? Is it beneficial to risk 1 %?

That depends on your initial trading capital. For example, if you trade risking only 2% of your capital (10,000$) per trade, i.e 200$, then a s/l of 20 pips with 20 pips tp earns you a minimum of 140$ and maximum of 210$ trading 1 std lot. The variation is because of the pip value of different pairs.

I usually aim for around 30 pips per day which does earn me at least 15-17 pips @10$ per pip.

Then if you add the power of compounding, the earnings is limitless. (See attached)

Hope this helps

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    45.8 KB · Views: 7
Then if you add the power of compounding, the earnings is limitless. (See attached)

Hope this helps

I have attached a screenshot of my account showing the power of compounding in the last 16 months with only one small 500$ withdrawal.

I had initially started risking 3-5% per trade but now the risk is less than 1% per trade because the account size has grown.

The core problem that I think in forex trading is decoding the banks real intent for a given currency pair.

Wish you all a great trading day ahead....

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    455.7 KB · Views: 12
I'll have to disapoint you but there is no system with a 100% accuracy. Indicators also do not predict the future but give a representation of how the market is performing in the current moment.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.