What's new

any mt4 or mt5 100% strategy

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

fxmafi

hi guys , i just wanted to know if there is possibly any strategy that does not loose a trade ?

there is noth without loosing a trade. you can have this EA for secure trading and best returns. it will keep on placing trades if trade go in profit and move the SL to secure the profit. if trade goes in loss it will close it and open a new trade in opposite direction. good result for news treading. time filter is added to make it auto on and of at given time for news trading. i tested it in gold with default setting and returns very good results. all the friends are requested to test it and feed me back

Attachments

• Highwex Trader Trail Version.ex4
    13.7 KB · Views: 10
There is no holly grail, however try to use simple pattern double top and double bottom and try to backtest for certain time some currency pairs, you will get the pairs are match using that pattern. Or can use another pattern to try more.

There is no holly grail, however try to use simple pattern double top and double bottom and try to backtest for certain time some currency pairs, you will get the pairs are match using that pattern. Or can use another pattern to try more.
Thanks for reply, I have tried using patterns they just don't make sense

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.