What's new

General I just want to know which strategy is the best between mt4 and mt5 cause I seriously don't see the difference between them

OKI, first thing first: MT4 and MT5 aren't some trading strategies, they are both trading software - meaning a software which allows you to buy or sell currencies ( of course if you have a trading account and money in it :)).

A strategy means a set of information sources ( be it indicators, fundamental analyses sites, different market reports - like COT -, movement of planets ...:) - it's for real, it isn't a joke - ) which allows you to have more gains than loses, so that you will not entirely lose your account by trading it.

And to answer your question, I would go for MT4 at the beginning, because what matters for any software in this world is the ecosystem - meaning how many people is engaged in development of plugins ( like the indicators in our case ). But also MT5 is catching up the pace ... It's just that MT4 ecosystem is older, this means bigger.

OKI, first thing first: MT4 and MT5 aren't some trading strategies, they are both trading software - meaning a software which allows you to buy or sell currencies ( of course if you have a trading account and money in it :)).

A strategy means a set of information sources ( be it indicators, fundamental analyses sites, different market reports - like COT -, movement of planets ...:) - it's for real, it isn't a joke - ) which allows you to have more gains than loses, so that you will not entirely lose your account by trading it.

And to answer your question, I would go for MT4 at the beginning, because what matters for any software in this world is the ecosystem - meaning how many people is engaged in development of plugins ( like the indicators in our case ). But also MT5 is catching up the pace ... It's just that MT4 ecosystem is older, this means bigger.
What are more profitable system bro....and can you share if u have them please

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.