What's new

Give me the best forex strategy 2023

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Attachments

• gj.png
    gj.png
    380.8 KB · Views: 22
Find a strong sup (2, 3 touches), wait the price to broke this sup, now give some space to the price and wait it to come back to the sup zone, go short (the big players who broke the sup probably will go short again to defend their position), do the opposite to sell.

but the TTL indicator repaints badly. isn't it?? I think so.

All of these indicators repaint because they use htf...so for example while trading an m5 chart, there are 12 5 minute candles in the htf (ttl and tes use h1 for m5 chart) and so if there was any change in price action within that 1 hour, you WILL see the indicator repaint.

In my many yrs of trading, I am fully convinced that repaint in forex is ESSENTIAL because it gets us into a trade faster that the rest of the crowd thus reducing the RISK involved in a trade.

Also I do understand that new traders are scared of repainting and that they like to backtest a strategy...BUT backtesting does NOT MAKE ANY PIPS/MONEY.....and so my advise is to take the trade when ALL indicators line up irrespective of the indicators CHANGING their recomendations at a later time.

The trade I posted (post #5) is in profits and should go to my take profit.

Find a strong sup (2, 3 touches), wait the price to broke this sup, now give some space to the price and wait it to come back to the sup zone, go short (the big players who broke the sup probably will go short again to defend their position), do the opposite to sell.

Yes this is a very good and a proven method....

Here is a trade i just took using this method....(price rght now is retesting the major level)

lets see when i can get some pips

Attachments

• gold.png
    gold.png
    387.9 KB · Views: 15
Give me the best forex strategy 2023 with best risk reward
A good forex strategy with favorable risk-reward involves combining trend analysis with key support and resistance levels. For example, identify a strong uptrend using moving averages, wait for a pullback to a significant support level, and enter a trade with a tight stop loss below the support. This strategy aims to capture the trend while minimizing risk, providing a balanced risk-reward ratio.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.