What's new

General i am New in forex... can anyone suggest me best strategy !!!

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes
As you are a newbie here which is why I'll first recommend you to use a reliable broker and in that case, FreshForex will be s great choice as they are serving for more than 15 years and for now there is no need to use any strategy just try to trade from your own knowledge.

Lots of great tutorials on youtube. Don't pay for expensive courses, learn the basics for free and test with a demo account.

Well, there are lots of scams in the forex world. So my first advice to be careful about that. You should search about the broker or a paid indicator, robot etc. very thoroughly and then buy if you are really confident about the product. Actually, its the same with any product in the world, now I realized..

i am New in forex... can anyone suggest me best strategy which is 80% or more accurate according to you....:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: !!!
I would recommend that you select a broker that provides you with a demo account. the next thing you need to understand is that trading is a mindset and as such you must have a plan. This entails managing your account and sticking to the rules that you decide upon. Losing trades are part of life and are inevitable. The sooner you eradicate the emotion from your trading the sooner you will become profitable. Decide your stoploss level and stick to it. Similarly dont cut a profitable trade. i wish you luck.

As you are a newbie here which is why I'll first recommend you to use a reliable broker and in that case, FreshForex will be s great choice as they are serving for more than 15 years and for now there is no need to use any strategy just try to trade from your own knowledge.
Also tickmill

There are many types of trading strategies. But the best strategy seems to me to be market context. If market momentum can be observed properly, it is possible to make a profit in trading in any situation. To make money, you must create the right strategy. If you enter a trade in any position of the market without following the trading strategy, it will be very risky in terms of investment.

The best strategy for newbie is learn and lear and lear. Nobody do it for you. Nobody. You should get to know your psyche. Strategy best for me couldn't be best for you because everyone is different and have different investor profile, accept different lose trades, different risk. Therefore somebody tell you x strategy is the best but other people tell you y strategy is the best. It's your job match possible strategy to your psyche and expectations.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.