What's new

Anyone have forex kore EA

Hi, yes, i have i small account about 1300 but kore is holding 600+ in negative trades. im sure it is a setting in the ea i can change but not sure i dont want to make situation worse. Its not all tradgedy when i started with only 500. So im actually impressed with the product so far. just need to iron out some teething problems.

Is it a heavy martingale .. have you tried other EA with soft or hedge martingale ? I read that kore can "learn" from historical trade.. is that true ? Can you share it here ?

I was to buy this EA, but at forexrobot.com they said it's not a good idea, because even if it's profitable, some users have troubles with it, and there is no support from the developer.

I tried kore a few month. it is high risky with very high success. my demo account is rising from 5.000 to 20.000 in three month. since one week i try it in a live account with 4000€. in this week my profit is 700€

I tried kore a few month. it is high risky with very high success. my demo account is rising from 5.000 to 20.000 in three month. since one week i try it in a live account with 4000€. in this week my profit is 700€

where you get this ea sir?.. are you buying from owner EA?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.