What's new

Tutorial Anyone heard about No Nonsense Forex?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Anyone heard about No Nonsense Forex? I've been watching those videos for awhile and it looks promising for me. Any suggestions for other youtube channels to watch to learn forex trading?:)

Yes, I've seen his video ... he sound knowledgeable, but doesn't give you the information in a golden spoon , you have to continue researching to find the right set up .
it's a good start , you can check ICT (InnerCircleTrader) channel as well , you'll find useful information as well

Yes, I've seen his video ... he sound knowledgeable, but doesn't give you the information in a golden spoon , you have to continue researching to find the right set up .
it's a good start , you can check ICT (InnerCircleTrader) channel as well , you'll find useful information as well

Ah ok thanks. I'll check it later.:)

Yes and they seem to be currently one of the best and they are good for those who are starting their new journey in the markets:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.