What's new

What is the best Forex trading strategy?

umuneke44

If anyone wants to know about the secret of forex trading, then I must say that there is no matter which market you are trading like forex or stock everywhere you need to learn the market, you can not earn money without learning. If you will learn better then you will earn the best.

There is no "best" strategy and gurus selling this as something that exists is the biggest con in trading. The truth is that each trader will have their own strategy that they formulate over years of trial and error. As such signal services and copy trading don't work either. You have to be entirely confident with a strategy and that can only come from creating it and testing it.

Trend trading is one of the most reliable and simple forex trading strategies. But each to their own, you have to find your style, which also means that you got to look into your time to trade, what timeframe suits you best.. etc... take for instance me, i use to be always glued to the charts in and out of the markets on the lower time frame, now I just sit back and relax on the 4 hour time frame and daily time frame, and let the market come to me, I don't chase the market anymore, I leave that for the young pups.

In my experience there is no better strategy. I think you should watch videos of examples of strategies on youtube and choose the one that suits you.

No strategy is ther best in Forex. For strategy development, you need education. Education is now quite easier than before because of the availability of internet. If you are interested in earning more and more knowledge,

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone wants to know about the secret of forex trading, then I must say that there is no matter which market you are trading like forex or stock everywhere you need to learn the market, you can not earn money without learning. If you will learn better then you will earn the best.
please let me know i would like to know this

The best trading strategy is the one that produces the most correct entries. When it is created by the trader himself and is completely understandable to him. But a trader can turn any profitable strategy into a losing one if he does not follow the rules of money management. Therefore, both the strategy itself and the trader’s actions when trading on it are important.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.