What's new

Forex is best and risky trading market

Forex is one of the best and risky trading markets. It is not advisable for less skilled traders to do such things. However, the trader can learn and practice in a demo account to improve their skill without investing any money. Almost all brokers like Eurotrader offer it for free. It is the best place to learn to trade. I recommend new traders should start with demo trading.

LLENWANG

Forex is one of the best and risky trading markets. It is not advisable for less skilled traders to do such things. However, the trader can learn and practice in a demo account to improve their skill without investing any money. Almost all brokers like Eurotrader offer it for free. It is the best place to learn to trade. I recommend new traders should start with demo trading.
Very true, plus people should understand its a business like any other...that needs planning, commitment,enough capital and discipline.

Forex is an uncertain and unpredictable market. Because no one can reliably predict the true movement of this market. As a result, nearly 90% of traders lose in this highly volatile market. One of the main reasons for losses is lack of knowledge. New traders often show less interest in learning where many brokers like Eurotrader offer free educational resources to them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L System: What is the best and most accurate forex system out there ? MetaTrader 0
abdo11 forex indicator i hope this helps somebody ivee been locking for best indicator to work with and ill be posting roundom indicators to help some people Trading Systems and Strategies 0
harisx32 What are yours best strategies in forex to make money daily General Discussions 3
harisx32 Best forex strategy i learn in my 5 years forex experience Forex Education 1
S Best ea to trade in forex market Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M Forex News Best Forex News Calendar Trading Systems and Strategies 1
Trader79 Profitable EA Best of best advisor PFX FOREX EA Binary Options and Futures 0
H General Forex trading, best pair profits General Discussions 7
B What is the best way to get into forex and is it worth it Trading Systems and Strategies 0
K BEST FOREX BROKER FOR WORK MetaTrader 0
M Best Forex Trading System Indicator 99.99% Profitable Forex Indicators and Tools 11
B Strategy Mustang EA best forex système Trading Systems and Strategies 1
O General Best way to trade the forex market General Discussions 4
P My best ea for forex mt4 only Trading Systems and Strategies 1
M forex education best book payapa mwana wahaya Forex Education 1
N Forex Trading Sessions, Best Time To Trade Forex Market General Discussions 5
Q I'm a beginner in forex, started about 2 months ago. So I'm asking, please what the best scalping strategy you would suggest? Trading Systems and Strategies 3
C General Best EA? Forex Fury, Forex Steam or Forex Flea Trading Systems and Strategies 3
S best recources to learn forex for beginners Complaints and Suggestions 1
P What is the best software to do forex trading? General Discussions 4
P Suggestion What would be the best Forex platform? General Discussions 9
R Best Broker in forex market Forex Education 0
M Best forex trading robots Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
A best website for forex traders Forex Indicators and Tools 0
S what is the best forex broker to join Forex Signals and Pamm 4
Mashangoane The Best Minimum Deposit to Start Forex Trading In General General Discussions 0
T Suggestion Exness the best broker for small accounts in forex today Forex Broker Reviews 0
H looking for best forex vps (but not expensive!) Forex VPS 21
A Indicator Forex Lines - Best Non-Repaint System Forex Indicators and Tools 11
AliceRobertson The best to learn how to trade forex Forex Education 0
E best broker for forex trading MetaTrader 15
Wisboy339 Please anybody with the best forex systems should drop it Forex Education 0
V News trading in forex and best news website's General Discussions 1
V Best forex blocker with small spread . Forex Broker Reviews 1
S Best Forex Indicator for Beginners Forex Indicators and Tools 1
V 11 Best paid indicators and strategies for binary options and Forex + gift Trading Systems and Strategies 8
I What should be the best forex paid VPS? Forex VPS 1
A Best Forex Broker For Trading Currency Forex Broker Reviews 3
S the best place to learn forex ever and thats online Forex Education 0
D forex indicator i hope this helps somebody ivee been locking for best indicator to work with and ill be posting roundom indicators to help some people Trading Systems and Strategies 3
F Best Forex Broker with High Leverage and Fast Withdrawal Forex Broker Reviews 4
Teokoms The best website ever forex forum Interactive Forex Trading 2
E General What is the best way to learn forex trading Forex Education 2
F Best Forex Lessons for FX Forex Education 0
O Best Forex Systems In South Africa MetaTrader 0
P Request for BTMM Magnifier System this is on the best forex system Trading Systems and Strategies 0
J what is the best forex strategy that will guarantee 90% ratio Trading Systems and Strategies 3
L best forex course in 2020 Forex Education 1
V General i am New in forex... can anyone suggest me best strategy !!! General Discussions 10
E Does any one know about best forex courses? Forex Education 4