What's new

Forex is best and risky trading market

Forex is one of the best and risky trading markets. It is not advisable for less skilled traders to do such things. However, the trader can learn and practice in a demo account to improve their skill without investing any money. Almost all brokers like Eurotrader offer it for free. It is the best place to learn to trade. I recommend new traders should start with demo trading.

Forex is one of the best and risky trading markets. It is not advisable for less skilled traders to do such things. However, the trader can learn and practice in a demo account to improve their skill without investing any money. Almost all brokers like Eurotrader offer it for free. It is the best place to learn to trade. I recommend new traders should start with demo trading.
Very true, plus people should understand its a business like any other...that needs planning, commitment,enough capital and discipline.

Forex is an uncertain and unpredictable market. Because no one can reliably predict the true movement of this market. As a result, nearly 90% of traders lose in this highly volatile market. One of the main reasons for losses is lack of knowledge. New traders often show less interest in learning where many brokers like Eurotrader offer free educational resources to them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.