What's new

Which MetaTrader is best for forex?

I've been using MT5 more often recently and at first glance, can only see an improvement in feel, navigation, reporting and features.

So far, I've not seen any default functions missing which I was used to with MT4.

A nice addition are the visual plots of closed trades onto the chart after the trade has closed.

MT4 is the best platform to trade Forex as it was initially designed for the needs of Forex traders

There is nothing missing with MT5 which we all have been using with MT4 already ... it's an upgrade build ont top of an older version, with a lot of improvements.

Well, I prefer MT4 if I’m not doing crypto. Otherwise, no difference.
MT4 or MT5 are just a piece of software to trade on ... the various brokers connected to it provide the prices for an instrument. Whether it's FX, Crypto or Stocks.

If there is a broker offering good rates for an instrument, it doesn't matter on what software it's provided on to trade.

The client software is only a vehicle.

In my experience MT 4 is always perform better than MT5, especially when you use EAs the trades getting placed wrongly most of the time in MT5. i don't face such problems in MT4.

Many traders have their platform preferences. If you're not trading crypto, you lean towards MT4. Can you share any specific reasons why MT4 is your preferred choice, and if there are certain features or aspects that you find more advantageous in MT4 compared to other platforms?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.