What's new

Metatrader is still good?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TOYIMA NAGAZAKI

The news has caused uncertainty in the trading community due to the popularity of the app and the fact that there is no official confirmation from either MetaQuotes, the Russian developer of Metatraders, or from Apple about its discontinuation. If this were to happen, global trading would be affected. However, unofficial sources claim that on the day the App was suspended from the App Store, Apple sent a letter to MetaQuotes explaining the reasons behind this decision.

m trader is good as always to eat newbies and for pros its the best platform then options

The news has caused uncertainty in the trading community due to the popularity of the app and the fact that there is no official confirmation from either MetaQuotes, the Russian developer of Metatraders, or from Apple about its discontinuation. If this were to happen, global trading would be affected. However, unofficial sources claim that on the day the App was suspended from the App Store, Apple sent a letter to MetaQuotes explaining the reasons behind this decision.
There really are no longer any issues. It was a strike againt Russia due to the Ukraine war

My trading strategy was created in MT4 and it still works well. Therefore, this platform is quite suitable for me, it has the functionality I need. But a lot depends on the broker - the main thing for me is that the broker ensures the stability of this platform and fast execution. In this case, everything satisfies me.

Even though MT5 has been developed with better features, MT4 users still seem to be solid with satisfaction and ease of use, in my trading days I also use MT4 the most.

Even though MT5 has been developed with better features, MT4 users still seem to be solid with satisfaction and ease of use, in my trading days I also use MT4 the most.
I hear you! MT4 is a classic for a reason. The user-friendly interface and abundance of tools make it a great platform for many traders. While MT5 offers some advanced features, sometimes simplicity wins the day. Do you find any particular features in MT4 that you wouldn't want to miss?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.