What's new

Metatrader 4 or Metatrader 5

catchpips

I am used to the how MT4 looks like but I really like how MT5 has the 1 touch trade to make it easier if you're trying to close quick or open a position quick and not miss the price you were looking to get into. Which one do you prefer? what are the pros and cons that you experienced?

I prefer the MT4 since it is suitable for currency trading, and compared to the MT5, the MT4 platform is simple to understand.

I prefer MT5 because It offers enhanced functionality and advanced features compared to MT4. However, one potential drawback of MT5 is that it may require more computational resources compared to MT4, which could affect performance on certain VPS

MetaTrader 5 is a fantastic trading platform that outperforms MetaTrader 4 in areas such as back testing and DOM (depth of market). When given the option, most Forex traders still prefer MetaTrader 4 over MetaTrader 5.

I prefer MT5 over MT4 since it has more functionality and sophisticated features. However, one possible disadvantage of MT5 is that it may demand more processing resources than MT4, which may hinder performance on some VPS.

I prefer MT5 over MT4 since it has more functionality and sophisticated features. However, one possible disadvantage of MT5 is that it may demand more processing resources than MT4, which may hinder performance on some VPS.

Yes true. I did the test on a real MT4 and MT5 account on the same VPS. I used the same scalping EA for MT4 and also for MT5. For some reason the MT5 results were worse. MT5 should have been left only for the Indices as planned and forex left for MT4.

Oh, thank you, very nice, but the problem with Meta Trader 5 is that it has very few bots, especially open ones

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.